FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS WITHIN AUSTRALIA*
HOW DO I USE MY E-GIFT CARD?
- Using The North Face E-Gift Card couldn’t be easier, you simply enter your E-Gift Card number in the payment section provided at the checkout when you are ready to make your purchase.
- Upon receiving The North Face E-Gift Card via email you will be presented with an E-gift card number that can be redeemed online.
- If the items purchased total less than the E-Gift Card amount, the remaining funds will remain on the E-Gift Card to use on the next purchase, if the items purchased exceed the E-Gift Card amount the remaining value must be paid by card in order to complete the order.
- Gift Cards take up to 4 hours to be delivered to your preferred email address.
- Items bought using E-Gift Cards can be returned or exchanged but not refunded, only additional monies paid over and above the E-Gift Card will be refunded and a new E-Gift Card will be issued or funds allocated to your existing E-Gift Card applied.
For full details please see our E-Gift Card Terms & Conditions.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
The North Face will make best efforts to dispatch all orders within 2 business days from the order confirmation. Shipping time varies depending on location.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO SHIP?
Australia Post is our chosen logistics partner providing a reliable, trackable nationwide service. We will make best efforts to deliver products within 5 to 12 working days to the address specified by you during the purchase process, with extended delivery time for further regional areas (WA, Far North QLD & NT).
For more information please visit Australia Post.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER AND WHAT IS YOUR POLICY?
Yes, The North Face® offers you a 90-day Free Return Policy within Australia on goods that have been purchased online (via this website) that are unused and in a saleable condition.
Please visit our Return Policy for more information.
CAN I ADD, CHANGE OR DELETE AN ITEM IN MY ORDER AFTER ITS COMPLETED?
Unfortunatelty, once your order is placed, it is too late to change or delete it. If you would like to change your order after it has been recieved, we offer free returns, within the terms of our Return Policy.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Unfortunately, once your order is placed, it is too late to cancel an order. You are welcome to return your order once recieved. We offer free 90 day returns, within the terms of our Return Policy.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER IS SHIPPED?
Our warehouse will send you an automated email once your order is dispatched with your tracking number included.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Australia Post is our chosen logistics partner providing a reliable, trackable nationwide service. For shipment tracking visit Australia Post
CAN I OPT TO HAVE MY ITEM SHIPPED EXPRESS?
No. We use the standard Australia Post service. Australia Post estimated delivery times range from 5-10 days with extended delivery time for further regional areas (WA, Far North QLD & NT).
For more information please visit Australia Post
DO YOU SHIP OVERSEAS?
We only ship to Australia from thenorthface.com.au and to New Zealand from thenorthface.co.nz.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER TO A THE NORTH FACE® STORE?
Yes, you can return or exchange an order at any of The North Face® flagship stores provided you have proof of purchase. See our Store Locator to find your nearest flagship store.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT LOCATE MY PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR A RETURN?
Simply email our online team as soon as you can.
THE ITEM I RECEIVED IS DAMAGED, WHAT DO I DO?
Simply email our online team as soon as you can.
Afterpay is now available online. You can now receive The North Face purchases now and pay for them over 4 equal fortnightly payments.
- Simply add your items to your online shopping bag
- Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- From here, follow the prompts to create an Afterpay account to pay the first of our four instalments up front.
For more information, visit the Afterpay website.
Paypal is a safe way to pay faster online without entering credit or debit card details each time.
- Safer - Paypal keeps your financial information securely encrypted so you can pay online with confidence.
- Flexible - Link all your cards and bank accounts and choose which one to use at checkout.
- Convenient - Pay with Paypal on millions of sites on your computer or mobile, an in apps.
- Protected - You can be refunded with Buyer Protection.
For more information, visit the Paypal Website
Choose Zip at checkout and own the way you pay. Repayments from as little as $10 a week. No upfront payments. Interest free always.
How it works:
- Apply for a Zip account in seconds at zip.co/apply
- Add item(s) to your basket and select Zip as your payment method at checkout.
- Complete your checkout and pay nothing today. Choose how you pay - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.