2 DEC 2019
The North Face Welcomes Michaela Davis-Meehan
We are excited to welcome Australian snowboarder Michaela Davis-Meehan to our athlete team.
We are incredibly excited to welcome Michaela Davis-Meehan to our athlete team. Michaela has spent years pushing the boundaries of what's possible on the slopes. In 2019 she took out first place in the Freeride World Qualifier series, earning her place on the 2020 Freeride World Tour. We're stoked to see what she does next.
- 1st overall of the Freeride World Qualifier and qualifying for the Freeride World Tour 2020
- 1st place at Montafon Freeride World Qualifier 4* 2019
- 1st place at Nendaz Freeride World Qualifier 2* 2019
- Slopestyle World Rookie Champion 2009
- Named on the Australian Slopestyle team for Sochi 2014
- Competing at the World Championships and World Cups
- Qualifying for the Freeride World Tour 2020
The Wisdom of No Escape: Port Davey and South Coast Tracks Expedition
2021 Adventure Grant recipient Milly Young set out to run the full length of the Port Davey and South Coast Tracks in remote southwest Tasmania. Milly recalls the gruelling journey of over 180 kilometres. Videographer Alex Caplin captured the highs and lows of her successful mission.
Women’s History Month Collection
Find your own path in our Women’s History Month collection. Designed in collaboration with artist Naomi Otsu. Built for discovering what Mother Nature has to offer.
Celebrating pride & diversity, this month and always.
This month, and always, we’re proud to celebrate those who find joy in the call of adventure. To celebrate Mardi Gras, we're spotlighting ClimbingQTs, and chatting to two members who recently took to rock for the first time in the Blue Mountains through their recently launched program Blue Mountains QTs.